I will only repeat what other loyal seesmic users have probably already recommended. But I’ll crystalize it here as a memo after 2 months usage..
First and foremost, a word on Seesmic : user-friendly aggregrating app with cool button, easily found in the array of desktop buttons, simple and clear UI, no fla-fla as we say here, basic paramerting possible (bitly, message frequency, type of message display, etc…). Aggregating SN sites and other integrative apps is where we’re heading. It makes good business sense.
Here’s what’s on my wish list for now and I’ll continue feeding this post as ideas fly by. Pls feel free to add some of yours :
- Pop-ups to display name of ur follows when updates, new incoming messages on all social networks (not the case with FB, I believe)
- Spam option in left bar for unsollicited private messages, on twitter for instance with drag n’ drop feature
- Automatic synchronisation of group add-ons (#group)
- Include twitter-like search engine (at the present, does not suggest similar names when searching nick names/alias)
- Include other SN sites (linkedin, flickr, blogmemes)
- Advertising ?